Retailers and other demand-side businesses employ a variety of mechanisms to assess and incentivize vendor performance. Vendor score cards, unauthorized deductions, and vendor incentives all figure prominently, but what really works?
During this roundtable webinar, panelists representing retailers, vendors, and distributors will discuss their experiences with vendor performance management programs and present their cases for what works, what doesn’t, and why.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What vendor results and behaviors buyers focus on most
- Which buyer feedback and incentive mechanisms work – and don’t work
- How a business’s supply chain role affects its view of different performance management mechanisms
- What capabilities a vendor must have in order to successfully challenge a deduction
- Which performance management trends hold the most promise for improving collaboration between buyers and vendors