EXTOL delivers services in an advisory role – frequently mentoring a customer’s first implementation project, and allowing the customer to perform the “hands-on” implementation, while ensuring that everything is done correctly. This knowledge transfer has proven highly successful in multiple customer projects. Our engagements cover the entire range of activities, from planning and design through implementation, testing, deployment and ongoing monitoring.
What can you expect from an EXTOL Professional Services Group engagement?
- Expert knowledge of the EXTOL products and the integration of data -formats such as EDI, XML, multi-format flat-files and spreadsheets.
- Domain expertise in ERP integration including JD Edwards/Oracle, SAP, BPICS, MAPICS, VAI and APPCON
- Reduced project risk
- Fast project turn-around
- Delivery of detailed, thorough project documentation
- Optional management training, depending on the implementation
- Establishment of reusable, repeatable best practices
- Delivery of results to your satisfaction