For each visitor to a page on the EXTOL Website, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor's IP Address/Domain Name combination. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you've activated blocking technology available in some browsers. We also may combine your IP Address/Domain Name combination with other identifiable information you specifically and voluntarily provide us. A visitor to our EXTOL Website may choose to provide this information to register for certain areas of the EXTOL Website or apply for a job. When a visitor provides this type of identifiable information to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided. Our policy is not to share personally identifiable information with third-parties other than as otherwise set forth herein, unless required by law, or unless explicitly requested by a visitor. We recognize that your information is valuable and we take all reasonable measures to protect your information while it is in our care and will use it only as we set forth in this policy.
We will, on occasion, send emails to visitors about our services [or third-party products] when you have expressed an interest in them. When you receive the email, you have the opportunity to 'Opt-Out' and remove yourself from continued receipt of e-mails.
By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to the uses we describe above. If you do not consent to these uses, we suggest you opt-out where available, activate blocking technology if available in your browser, or choose not to submit your data.
What websites does this policy apply to?
What personal information about visitors does EXTOL gather, and how do we use that information?
The information we learn from visitors helps us to personalize and continually improve the EXTOL Website. We gather the following types of information:
- Information you give us - We receive and store any information you enter on our EXTOL Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to access all services offered through our EXTOL Website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site, and communicating with you.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
We use the Google remarketing platform. This type of advertising uses Google and is completely confidential. The Google platform places cookies on users computers that visit the EXTOL website. This cookie allows EXTOL to target future advertising efforts on these users for display ads on the Google network. These cookies are not accessible to anyone other than Google and personal information will never be available to anyone. Googles use of remarketing lists is subject to interest based advertising policy and the Google Advertising Cookies Policy.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, either choose to opt-out from email messages or send an email to us.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our system to recognize your browser and provide us with information such as your IP Address/Domain Name combination and where you visited on the EXTOL Website. The 'help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of our EXTOL Website's features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does EXTOL Share the Information it Receives?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. [We share visitor information only with select software and technology vendors, service providers, and resellers.]
- Affiliated Business We Do Not Control - We work closely with certain business partners such as select software and technology vendors, service providers, and resellers. If you fill out forms, we may provide your information to our business partners so that they can provide service to you. They may also contact you directly about products and services that may be of interest. Should you choose to access these services through our EXTOL Website, we will share your information with our business partners who may in turn solicit you in the future. We do stipulate to our business partners that they may not pass your information to other entities.
- Agents - We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers - As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that EXTOL or substantially all of its assets are acquired, visitor information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of EXTOL and Others - We release visitor information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of EXTOL, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
How Secure is Information About Me?
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our visitors is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, EXTOL can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can choose not to provide your information to us or you may choose to not fill out any forms on the EXTOL Website. Should you receive an unwanted email or direct mail piece from EXTOL, you have the option to Opt-Out of future emails or send an email to EXTOL to be removed from future direct mailings.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit any part of EXTOL's Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice and our Terms and Conditions, including disclaimers of warranties and application of the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If you have any concern about privacy at EXTOL, please send us a thorough description to info@EXTOL.com, and we will try to resolve it. This Notice and the Terms of Conditions and Use may change without notice, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. If you have concerns, please check this policy and the Terms and Conditions of Use before submitting information to the EXTOL Website.