EXTOL Business Integrator (EBI):
Question: Is there a way I can search for a specific Business Process inside of the Auditor instead of scrolling through every process listed?
Answer: Yes there is by using the Auditor’s Quick Search. The following are the steps required to use this feature inside of the Auditor:
- Select the Quick Search icon (Binoculars with a blue arrow) at the top of the window. A new window will pop up.
- Select the Log of Process from the Log Types in the left pane.
- Beneath the Log of Process tab inside of the right pane, click on the Business Process Script Id Value.
- In the pane that appears below, select the ellipsis (…) button and choose from the Business Processes which you would like to search on and hit OK.
- Ensure that the drop down menu to the right of the ellipsis button (…) says ‘Equal to’ and hit OK in the bottom right corner of the window.
Inside of the Auditor a new Quick Search tab will open up listing every instance of your specific process that have run (that has not been purged).
These searches could also be made more specific to suite your needs (i.e. If you only want to display a specific Business Process with a ‘Failed’ status, view Business Processes from a specific time, etc.).
EXTOL EDI Integrator for i (EEI)
Question: Is there a way to subtract 10 days from transmitted date and enter the new value into application file field?
Answer: Yes, map the date field to the element and attach code table ADDDAYS. In the Code translation direction enter ” I ” for inbound, in the Code table reference enter ADDDAYS and in the Qual type/data enter C / ZMDZMD10-. This will take the date coming in, subtract 10 days from it and convert it back to the same date format minus the 10 days and populate the field with the value.